Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Gratitude Day Fourteen


My oh My, I have a problem, I just have to figure out what I am grateful for; The results of my cleanse program. I started my week program yesterday and I am going to feel so good when it is over. I am also thankful that I have a wellness program to spend my time on today. I am redoing the "Better Body Better Mind" program. I had to plan things this week that I can do close to the bathroom. I am also going to do some more work in my Qi-ssage so I can practice tonight on Lonna, she will be here tonight and tomorrow night. I will do some practice on her. I am working on an estimate of the cost of doing my 3rd book as a spiral workbook and do some myself because the createspace publisher does not do spiral books. I have all the equipment but since printing ink is not cheap, I will have to figure a cost per book. I love doing things like that because I love to work with numbers. My gift today, I gave a couple of massages, that is another thing I love to do. I have some dogs waiting to be combed so I had better get off the computer and start combing.

No comments:

Post a Comment