Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Great Day




Still dry but cool. It did take me a long time to water my shrubs and trees this morning but the weather is beautiful. I did some more proof reading of the book and plan to send it off the first of the month.I worked on the cover and think I have most of the kinks worked out. I have been listening to some webinars teaching EFT (tapping) and it reminds me that I need to start practicing it. I think I need to make a reminder and tack it to the wall. I probably need to get the DVD, Do it on Everything. I am listening to Nick Ortner and Don Milton this morning as I get some work done. I really enjoyed sitting under the apple tree, having my coffee and having magical moments with my animals. The cats are also very active this morning, running, playing and creeping up on insects and birds.


I am working on organizing my papers, books, etc. I spent an hour looking for the notebook I wrote something in and have not been able to find it. I waste a lot of time because I am not organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment