Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 27, 2010

To Arizona Tonight


Jill and I will be flying from Springfield, MO to Mesa Arizona tonight. It will be so nice to see my son and grandson. We have never flown out of that airport so am anxious to see how customer friendly it is. I got a nice e-mail from a friend in Monett, MO setting up a time for me to be up there for some interaction with friends in September. I listened to a couple of webinars yesterday both on energy medicine and am listening to a replay of one I missed. I just keep learning but I am not certain that it is good to keep learning if no one else wants the information because I have the gift of teaching and need to share information with others. I think I should have started writing 10 years ago then I would have more time to share. I did write newsletters for years and they probably ended up in file 13 without being read. When I get my Printshop program, I will start doing newsletter again and distribute to anyone and everyone. Since my son and grandson have great computers and I am taking an old laptop, I will keep reading my e-mails, facebook and doing the blog while I am there. I will also see if my friend Dan can give my laptop an "extreme make-over" since he was the original builder of the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment