Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Home again


I am home and my animals did miss me and they are trying to show me how much they missed me. I had a great time in Arizona but came home to a dry yard with no grass and no rain. I am really going to appreciate the rain when it gets here, there is not one blade of grass for the animals and they are devouring the hay. No more peaches but still have apples on the tree, the tree looks terrible but I can still knock apples off for the animals. I have a rebuilt laptop now because my son's neighbor, Dan is a brilliant man and knows electronics. He was the original builder of my old laptop many, many years ago and now he gave it an extreme make over. I am a happy woman but would be happier if it would rain. I will have a few seminars to listen to today and one is with Donna Eden, a very favorite person. I ate with gusto when I was away and will have to get back on my program today. My son and grandson were greats hosts. I will have some pictures when Jill downloads them from her camera. I may go out and do an Indian rain dance today, does anyone know how to do the Indian rain dance?

No comments:

Post a Comment