Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Gratitude Day Twenty two


Today I am thankful that there is rain in the forecast for the weekend. My poor plants are dying for a drink. I am also very grateful for being able to help others when they are in need. It is a blessing to help people in need, no matter how small the task. I am getting a couple more books ready to mail out, as my gift today. Today is going to be great, Barky's mom called and said they were leaving town today and Barky wanted to come to Mema's house for some sleepovers. Rambo(little white dog in the picture) and his sister will be here on Friday so I will have a bunch of happy little animals. Barky is my prancing pug so I will have little paw prints on my lap.

I did some work with my little wand yesterday and I really do think it worked, will keep checking it out. I got my order from http://www.beyondhealth.com/ and not too soon, I had just had my last CoQ10 and I could not go a day without getting my cells built up, I think their vitamin C is way superior to others so I got some vitamin C and also MSM. I also ordered some Coconut oil because I use it for eating and skin care. I use more now because when you go barefoot, your feet need extra oiling down at night and coconut oil does the trick. I need happy feet and coconut oil gives me feet happy. If your feet feel good you feel good all over. I have short fat feet so even as a child I rarely had shoes that felt good.

I have a webinar on 'adrenal fatigue' today and I am looking forward to it, so many people are walking about with adrenal fatigue.

No comments:

Post a Comment