Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 2, 2010

Gratitude Day Thirteen


Today I am really thankful that Lonna bought me a small window air conditioner, I did not have the money so she bought it for me, the house is not built with enough air vents in the living room so when the weather gets so hot the house is hot. The thermometer read 92 in the living room yesterday and after 15 minutes with the little window air, it read 85, that is so great. I am not a big fan of air conditioning but when it gets so hot I admit that I need it. I have moved my fan to the bedroom and all is well. I am also thankful for my ability to get my 50 pounds of chicken feed from the van to the kitchen. There are not a lot of old ladies who can manage to get the chicken feed into the house. When I was a young girl, I worked with my dad on the farm and I was expected to lift everything. I weighted about 100 pounds and was 5 ft, one inch but could throw hay in the barn just like a man. I went to Nurses training and everyone was surprised when I could lift the patients without a problem and I never had a back issue. I am under tall so have some problems with leverage that I have to work out.
i was reading some of Dr. Mark Hyman's books and he expresses the need for eating well, exercising and being free of toxins, today I am starting the cleanse routines and will free my body of toxins.

No comments:

Post a Comment