Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Gratitude Day Twenty Five


Today I am so grateful that it is raining!!! Beside that it has cooled the house down. The repair people did not do a good job on the air conditioning so the house was mighty warm. Of course, no repair on the week-end so I am blessed that it is rainy and cooler than it has been in months. I do not understand how a business can be closed on Saturday. Years ago I moved and needed to change my insurance I made a point of asking it they were open on Saturday before I bought my policy. I only had time to do business on Saturday morning because I worked 12 hour days during the week. I gave the repair man a copy of Book 2, hope he reads it.

I appreciate that I got my books and DVDs from Dr. Hyman yesterday and I will use my spare time today to review the information. Last night some kind of miracle happened: all 5 of the baseball teams that I follow, WON, Cardinals, Royals, Braves, Rangers and Padres. Only the Cards were on TV but I followed the others on the computer. Is not the tech age great, you can take in the information you want and delete anything you do not want. I also received my guide book and DVD of the Buffalo River and I am going to replay the DVD just as a relaxation session. It is just super.

No comments:

Post a Comment