Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Gratitude Day 15


I really am grateful that I can come into my computer, hit a replay button and hear a great webinar by one of my favorite people, Dr. Mark Hyman. He is really into wellness and so knowledgeable. I am listening as I write this. I am also thankful that I had water and a hose to water my plants that are dying from the heat and lack of rain.
I am on the 3rd day of my cleanse and am doing well. I got my little energy wand yesterday, now I have to figure out how to use it and also whether or not it works.
for my gift today, I will need to do some encouraging notes on the computer and make some phone calls, because I am staying close to home during my cleanse. Anyway it is so hot that old people should not be out, that is what the news media tells me.

No comments:

Post a Comment