Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 23, 2010

Mini Vacation


I spent the week-end with my daughter, granddaughter and the Shannons. We got Molly moved to college and that does make me very happy, however, I would like to go to college too. The Shannons were great Hosts and I ate too, too, much between them and the college I managed to really mess up my meager eating program, but I enjoyed every minute of it.I met so many nice people at the college and re-met some that were there when Penny and Lonna went to school. I, of course gave away a few books for their information and my pleasure. It was a very good experience. Next week-end I get to go see my grandson in Arizona, I am having so much time away from my animals and they do not like it one bit, even though my daughters take care of them very well, they miss their 'door mat', MEMA. My plants are dying so had to spend a couple of hours last night and this morning trying to give them a drink. I had withdrawal symptoms from 'no baseball' for 3 days so when I came home all 5 of my teams won, just for me! The Cards, Rangers, Royals, Padres and the Braves. I have much to do so I will just say that I am grateful that I was able to have the weekend with family and friends, old and new.

No comments:

Post a Comment