Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Am listening to Dr. Mercola and David Wolfe via you tube, really learning and enjoying. Snow and ice are beginning to melt and things are getting messy now. The sun is peeping out in spite of the clouds.
Cowboy and Dude left yesterday, their parents left the shelter today and moved into a house. I can't imagine living in a shelter for more than 3 months. My house seems empty even though I have 14 little ones and the 3 cats in the house. I can exercise a little better now in the house and outdoors because Dude loved to play when I was trying to exercise. I also gave them a lot of my extra furniture and kitchen stuff including a dining table and chairs.
I was going to go to the bank this morning but car won't start again, guess I really need a new battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment