Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 15, 2010

Just received word this morning of the death of a dear friend; Paul Smith, a friend since the '50s. He smoked for years and he waited too long to quit. It is a terrible thing that people do to themselves. Our family and theirs had many happy times together and went through sad times too.
I am weaning myself away from turning on the TV in the morning and guess what? I did not know it was snow again this morning, 20 degrees and snowing. I just finished carrying water to the livestock and have everyone fed and watered now, 15 dogs, 3 cats, a pygmy goat, a mini mule, an old horse and a little red hen.
I got two valentines, a heated water bucket for the livestock and a battery for my car. Since I did not have a visit from any humans yesterday, I took a spa day and listened to audio while I trimmed my hair, worked on my skin and relaxed.
I am climbing a mountain to maintaining my ultimate wellness:
  • C-climb, be willing to take steps to be a better me.
  • L-live today, plan for tomorrow but live today.
  • I-inspire someone to better themselves.
  • M-motivate, be a motivator for others.
  • B-Believe I can achieve anything I want, if I put in the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment