Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Was nice to go to the barnlot because Lonna gave me a valentine; a large heated water bucket. It was great to have plenty of thawed water this morning for the livestock. I needed that!
Lela and Rambo went home this morning so the cats will be happy. Lela just could not leave them alone, she would just sit and stare at them and none of them enjoyed her big face close to them.
I will have left overs today; the girls are doing lunch for the widows at the Community Church so they bring me the left overs to eat all week. I hope to get a new battery for my van so I can drive it, I have charged this battery several times and it will only start the day after the charge, so guess I need a new battery.
I have to bathe more dogs today, I bathed Harry Potter, Neville and Franklin already this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment