Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sunny but cold yesterday, too cold to get much vitamin D. Had a webinar with Dr. Bernie Seigel yesterday afternoon and remember that my first time to read his books and listen to his tapes was almost 20 years ago when I was staying with my grandson Cameron in infant intensive care, he is still very good to listen to. His subject was attitude and how important it is in healing. There is a writing contest on Hub pages starting Monday, I am preparing by doing some writing ahead of time. It is on different treatments for wellness, The first one; an essay on herbal treatment, number two; Chinese medicine, etc. It is not difficult for me to write 300 words on almost anything. I may have trouble getting a story in everyday for 30 days, I may submit 2 on some days then skip a day or two. Did some reading on Dr. David Katz, he is interested in nutrition and exercise. Ran out of ink again so had to stop some of my work on the wellness workshop manual I am working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment