Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 9, 2010


Will write a bit since all my animals have been fed and exercised, every one of the dogs and cats are relaxing to classical music while I do some relaxing on the computer. It was difficult breaking the ice on the livestock's' water because temperature is low, low and cold, cold. I started writing a chapter on each of my animals for a book because I want to preserve all those memories and a book is a good way to go. I am continuing my follow up book on wellness; Mema's Ramblings on being well".

Read some research last night on the many use of hydrogen peroxide and also read o lot on the uses of tart cherry. I am also doing further research on the many oxygen therapies.

One of the most fun little dogs I have is Chloe a black pug. She is the boss of everyone and so alert to her surroundings, she talks to the TV and tells everyone what to do from her perch on the couch. At night she nests next to my body and when I start getting the house ready for bedtime she runs to be the first in bed so no one will get her spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment