Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 18, 2010

It was fun yesterday when I did the final approval on my book and the book cover, I now know what it will look like, if I could figure how to download a picture of the cover, I would show it to you. I put it on my documents but when I try to upload as a picture it does not work. I will figure it out someway.
I guess the stars were all in the right orbit because my teams won: Arkansas, Missouri, Hawks, Mavs, Jazz; the Suns could not win because they were playing the Mavs. It did not take me long to figure it out that one of my favorite teams had to lose. I listened to a webinar on procrastination while I was seeing the Mavs and Suns play. Today on the top of my list is; doing my Qigong lesson all the way through without interruptions. Back to my weight lifting today, my soreness is gone so I must keep going. Doyle called last night to say; he will come today and put my new battery in my car. Now I will be able to leave the house and go further than walking distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment