Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I went online to see my book; www.iuniverse.com and I am going to order my copies as soon as I get my Social Security check. they have sent me my free copies and they are on their way to me. I started notifying everyone to order it. I will spend a lot of time next week going about and finding places to do book signings and getting some workshops put together. I will get my press release out and start getting publicity. I can't put out the press release until I get a place for at least one book signing.
I am trying to build another website on Windows Live but I don't have enough knowledge so I think I will request help from Lonna. I could learn if I had the patience to read all the instructions over and over.
It is sunny today so I need to spend time outdoors. Lonna and Jill are doing a program at the church this morning and Penny and Molly have gone for a College visit to Cottey College.

No comments:

Post a Comment