Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 22, 2010


Had a good day yesterday; went to a celebration for a friend who had worked for 30 years for the same company, that is almost unheard of in this day. I had not seen them in a couple of years and had almost forgotten how to get to their house. It was a nice dessert and coffee get together. I left my dogs for a while and they thought that I had abandoned them forever. Lots of love and appreciation when I returned home. I had trouble finding shoes that I could get the barnyard mud off so I would look decent.

The Tapping, EFT, conference starts today and I will be fed the CDs so I can participate, free of charge. I love the wonders of the computer and how much free access i have to everything.

When driving yesterday, I saw the signs of spring; huge pot holes in the roads.
Tater is such a happy old throw-away; fat and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment