Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 5, 2010

It upsets me when I do a lot of reading and go back to find the information again, I cannot find it. I need to use a highlighter when I read, but I forget where I put the highlighter and when I find it, I have left the top off and it is dry. That is not an unusual way for me to go through my day. I think I was reading info from Dr. David Williams on Alternative medicine when I was reading about Alzheimer's Disease and I then started reading about the use of B3 in the treatment. I ran across some information about the perils of taking anti cholesterol drugs and when I go back to find the information i want I can't find it. I guess I had better find another highlighter, maybe buy several, just in case I leave the cap off.
I am sick of winter, I think that is part of the reason I can't find things and why I am not absorbing as much of what I read. At least that is a good way to explain my problems.
I am sick of the way the news is treating Toyota I wonder if they would treat Ford the same way. In fact, I am tired of all the news media and think they are becoming the ruler of our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment