Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Looks like the sun is coming up and it is shinning big; need it because it is cold out there. I don't get on the computer in the evening this week because Lonna is working here on a huge power point presentation for the church so she monopolizes the computer. Have been getting some reading done and working on my reflexology lessons and my Reiki lessons. My webinars on tapping this morning is about how to get yourself to enjoy selling, one of my weak points.
Got my 3 ring binders yesterday that I ordered so I spent time copying my downloaded copy of my book and making seminar workbooks from it, enjoying that a lot, but now need some new ink cartridges, one thing leads to another.
I have been working on getting the dogs to stay quiet until 6 am, this morning they were still quiet at 5:15 but guess what, I was awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment