Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 26, 2010


Much better weather than I expected, no rain and not too cold. Did research yesterday on some more alternative cancer therapies. also listened to a couple of webinars.

Yesterday was dog bath day for 4 of the dogs and that took a lot of time and a lot of work,Have got to get some more chicken food, horse food and canned cat food, so it is time to get to the store, might as well drive all the way to Walmart because I still need printer ink. Harry Potter, my Yorkie, did not act like he felt well this morning so we went out before 7, into the front yard, his favorite place so he could run and smell. His big thing is to either go for a ride in the car with me or smell the whole front yard just him, no one else.

I enjoyed researching energy testing and kinesiology yesterday and learned a lot; was reminded of stuff I had forgotten too. It just amazes me about how our bodies are so put together that my body can diagnose and heal itself.

Watched a video; Temple Gramdin, the autistic woman who is brilliant, I learn so much from her every time I listen to her. I think that she is a great gift to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment