Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 6, 2010

i sent a dog story to a site that wants contributions from animal lovers, had to be 1200 or less words so I really had to modify my 4000 word story about how I collected all these animals. I am also going to post the complete story on Hub pages, another site I write on.
I got my new air filtration system yesterday and it is already cleaning the air better than the old smaller one. I hope it will also eliminate some of the dust in the house. Maybe it will eliminate all the toxins that I am breathing and I will be so energetic that I will get everything done every day. I will complete 2 of my online classes today so I can mark them off my list. I will still have two to complete before i start another one. I need an animal feeder, a maid and a hairdresser, wonder how much money I would have to make to enable me to have all that help. While I am making plans how about a massage therapist?

No comments:

Post a Comment