Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I had a webinar last night with Dr. Norm Shealy, I was really glued to my computer for so long so had to use my weights right at the computer. His webinar was really educational and I also watched all his downloads and I stayed up too late, watching it all and going to referral websites. This morning I listened to the lecture by David Wolfe that I was not able to watch last night.
Looking forward to Saturday because the weather is supposed to get better. Maybe the hose will thaw and I can quit carrying those 5 gallon buckets of water to the barn lot. I also got another seed catalog yesterday so am dreaming about my spring planting and getting started on my gardens. I always dream too big and have to figure my bank account into what I order. I need some more fruit trees, my old apple tree and peach tree are old; the apple tree produces really well but the peaches usually get frozen so I only have a few; lots of blossoms but few peaches. Need to get a tree that is more freeze resistance. Also need a cherry tree that produces good fruit. Am going to add more berries this year also.

No comments:

Post a Comment