Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 14, 2010


HAPPY VALENTINE DAY: I might as well blog since my feet are covered with 6 little dogs and I can't get up. I sat down with my cup of coffee to read my e-mails and the dogs immediately covered my feet and became comfortable.

Yesterday I listened to Dr. Mark Hyman and read from his books, gained lots of neat tidbits, I could spend days just listening and reading what he has to say.

I just looked in the field across the highway and saw a red fox running. It is just getting daylight so I almost missed him/her. I have been seeing lots of wild geese so maybe all that means spring is coming.

Jack is so anxious to play and 'Lil Bear is having nothing to do with it, 'Lil Bear is old and has no teeth so he does not tolerate a puppy trying to play. The old man is a good alarm clock because he goes out about 5 am and when he comes back in he thinks I should be out of bed and ready to thaw his meatball. He barks and dances until I get out of bed.

1 comment:

  1. That pom makes me think of our Mr. Scruggs, who lived to 17 years. We may never get over not having him here, even though we stay plenty busy with Buster, who is also a foot sitter, like your dogs. I guess they claim their territory. Buster also grabs hold of my "coattail" or jeans leg and holds on as I walk. He's a crazy dog. So loveable, though.

    ReplyDelete