Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I have to get on my soap box today, I started reading a book I bought and as I started reading I could not believe it. It took 40 pages to say almost nothing. I know people who are busier that I am but even I don't have the time to waste to go through that many pages until I get some "meat". I have started learning something, I hope I don't get to the middle and find I have to read 40 more pages of nothing. I think i will look at the contents and just read what I want. It is a shame to waste all that paper and print for nothing.
One good thing today is the sunshine and the birds are singing. I will get some sun (vitamin D) today and will be able to exercise out doors. Am missing the big dogs but it takes a lot less time feeding in the morning and about 1/2 the food.
Am learning about fish fertilizer today via video and get anxious to plant a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment