Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Nice Day, even though the sun was not visible it was warm. Still a little cool to have my coffee under the old apple tree but it gave me hope that I can do it soon.
I decided that if I am going to use my book in workshops, I need to make a manual out of it so I loved putting my creative juices to work to get it put together and order the cheapest binders I could find online. I was interrupted when my neighbors' grandchildren came over to visit my animals, their parents and grandparents do not like animals. That is a shame, they are missing out on life, I think. That must be why they are so unhealthy, smoking could be part of that equation too.
One of my tweet buddies posted the neatest little piece of music yesterday and I tried to find the music on line, it was on her website but I could not upload it to my computer so I just hit replay all day. She has not tweeted me back on how to get it. It is one of those inspirational pieces that has words popping up and the way it is being used is called "Star Shine" I really loved it and I then went back to a favorite of mine "Cup of Coffee" on www.youtube.com I listened to the two pieces while I did my creative things.

No comments:

Post a Comment