Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Spent time yesterday working on a presentation;wasted time finding the stuff I needed, it is amazing how easy it is to lose things in this little house. I also made my poster for helping me delete some of my excess weight. I have to look super by the time my book reaches the book stores in April. As I looked in the mirror; I decided that I needed some facial exercises so went on www.youtube.com to find some I liked. I do not want a double chin and I want to keep my eyes wide and without droopy eye lids.
As I write I am listening to Dr. Mercola and David Wolfe in order to pick up a few tidbits of info that I may have forgotten. Last night I heard 2 webinars, one was informative the other one, I turned off after a while because I was not gaining anything from it. I am too old to waste my time listening to something that will not help me or anyone I know. The sun is going to shine today so I will get some real vitamin D today.

No comments:

Post a Comment