Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 4, 2010

It is snowing again, I am really tired of this weather! I have already had a full morning, Doyle came to get my car started because I have to go to the bank. When Lonna was here last week end she peeled potatoes in my sink and tried to put the skins down my garbage disposal, of course that stopped up the drains and even the dishwasher would not drain so this morning I went ahead and took the drains apart and cleaned them out, what a mess, I don't know about your cabinet under the sink, but mine was full of junk and now I have to sort all that stuff and find places for it also need to figure out what to throw away. I am not good at throwing away.
My Mavs and my Suns both won as did Arkansas last night but since the Suns play so late, I did not get much sleep. While I listened to the Razorbacks and watched the Mavs, I listened to a webinar. The webinar was not very good so stopped watching before it was over and just concentrated on the Mavs. Because of the ball games I did not hear the weather forecast last night so was surprised when it started snowing this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment