Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 12, 2010

I am so glad that the snow went south and it is just below freezing. Had to carry lots of water to the for the livestock, my grandmother would have said; fetch the water. Hope the hose thaws today so I can fill all the buckets and won't have to 'tetch water' water for a few days.
I listened to a lecture yesterday via computer on nutrition, Dr. Jonny Bowden a nutritious that I had never heard and I really enjoyed him. I learned a little and then it gave me fuel for other learning. So Sorry that Bill Clinton, one of my favorite people is having some problems. I hope he has been told that the device he had implanted will not lengthen his life but just give him comfort. He is probably taking statin drugs so it has depleted some of his nutrients especially his Co Enzyme Q10 and that is his problem. He also needs his mineral levels checked and his hormone levels. He needs me to be his health coach, I could even travel with him.
If I can get motivated today to do some house cleaning I will try to make my space more organized. I am told by all the experts that if I get organized, I will feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment