Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 19, 2010

I got my new battery in my car and went to town for the first time in several weeks, it was good. My young friend brought me a rooster that was not fitting in well with his flock so I now have a rooster, this time it is a big one. He did not crow this morning but it is probably because he is getting used to his new surroundings. He and Julie are getting along fine and came to meet me for their food this morning.
I had a webinar with my favorite energy healing lady, Donna Eden, last night and it was very good. I wish everyone would try it and I would love to go see her when she is in K.C next month; guess it is just another dream.
A friend's husband is on life support; just 38 years old, obese, heavy smoker, etc, etc. I feel for her, she has a small child is losing her job, has lost her car, etc., etc.,. Wish I knew what to do.

Good day of sunshine yesterday and looks like one again today, have not heard what the weather man said, he probably does not know any more than I do anyway. Good weather makes me want to dig a few holes and plant a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment