Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It is cold and everything is frozen, had to carry water from the bath tub for the livestock, I think I have said it before, I am tired of winter. I am like the little boy who said, "Make Christmas go away". Julie, my little red hen. has been favoring her right foot but today she ran on both feet and did not limp. Animals have a way of healing themselves, given time.
The propane company finally picked up the old tank from my yard, it looks much better out there and I am just glad to get rid of it. As soon as the ground gets unfrozen, I will sow some seed out there so the livestock will have a bit more grass when spring comes.
I had 2 webinars last night, one was good the other was worthless. anyway it did not relate to me. I have 2 again tonight, one is by Dr. Shealy so I know it will be good.
The Whitaker "kids" are here because their mom is having knee surgery; preventable if she had had the right advice and treatment the past few years. It is another way the health care $'s are wasted. Rambo the little dog is having a great time with Jack and Lela the big Golden is so mesmerized by the cats; they are so happy when she goes home. She is a good dog but loves to sit in my favorite chair and she is really too big for any chair. It was the first time they have been here since Jack joined us, the play began right away and went on all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment