Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cold and dark this morning but lucky I do not live in the North East, sounds bad. Harry got through his little tumor removal yesterday and is playing "poor little me" this morning. I will get two round bales of hay this morning for the livestock and hope it will last the rest of the winter.
Did some study in my King Institute manual yesterday and listened to another seminar on eft tapping. I have to do another lesson in reflexology today and a lesson in the wellness coaching class. Will finalize the next week pet sitting schedule for the pet sitting business so that the girls will be sure to get all the pet visits done for the holiday, looks like they will be busy and I have a few extras scheduled to be here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment