Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 4, 2009


Today the moon and stars are beautiful and the sun is starting over the horizon but, it is 16 degrees and my nose is cold. I got my small heated horse water bucket plugged in yesterday and it was nice and thawed but the other buckets are frozen solid.

Did not get much work done yesterday but I will catch up today. I believe in tomorrow, what you don't get done today, you can do tomorrow. I sent Sonny, the little doxie/lab to stay a few days with Jill yesterday because Cowboy loves him and will not leave him alone. He has the battered woman's syndrome any way, if another dog is bothering him he just lets it happen without retreating. Then keeps going back for more.

Did some study on new ways of treating cancer and listened to some videos on treating depression. Did not do my qigong lessons yesterday but will catch up today. Again, putting off until tomorrow, I guess I am a procrastinator even if I am not usually in that mode.

Between God and the Dogs, I am well taken care of anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment