Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Life, the journey


Everyday I learn something that leads to some other study and the journey takes me to another place. Yesterday as I was doing my Qigong, I was reminded of the classes I took in EFT and decided to do some review, of course I could not find all my old dvds and cds so had to go into the website and review. I know the "stuff" is here somewhere but I wasted an hour or so looking and did not find it, I have a photographic memory so I could visualize the books, cds and dvds in this great little bag, but where is the bag? I have even gone through my little memory exercises, maybe it will all come to me today.

Got two new dogs today because the parents had a business trip, Lela and Rambo have been with me so much, they came in with vim and vigor at 6:30 this morning and of course Cowboy and Dude became equally energized, everyone is resting now and listening to Christmas music. I have got to learn how to take pictures with my phone because as I write I can see at least a dozen pictures I would like to take but have not put enough energy into learning how, have to get Molly, my granddaughter to teach me.

Read more info yesterday about avoiding eye disease and cataracts by Dr. Ed Kondrot, MD, needing to refer someone who like me does not want cataracts.

Am going to try to get my grandson's picture on this blog, hope I am successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment