Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 18, 2009


The sun is peeping through the clouds this morning but not lasting. Harry Potter is having his little tumor removed this morning and I am anxious, since I cannot leave all these dogs Lonna took him on her way to work. He loves to ride so was anxious to get into the car but he will not be happy to be left there. His buddy, Trevor works there so will help him through his ordeal.

I have been increasing my Qigong and read some more of Dr. Blaylocks books yesterday, it takes longer to read him because he is technical in his writings. I listened to David Wolfe on super foods and learned a bit more about some of the super foods; goji, cacao, maca, aloe, bee products, Noni, etc. He is a delightful speaker and I really enjoy his videos and audios. Have to take a test in my reflexology and health coaching classes today and I am competitive enough to want 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment