Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 5, 2009

The mom of Cowboy and Dude called last night to check on her dogs and to tell me she could not come to see them because the water pump on their car broke. Someone there at the shelter was helping them get it fixed. She and her husband both got part time jobs, don't know when they will make enough money to have a place to live so they can take their dogs.
All is well here at this "dog house" even though it is very cold. The sun is just making an appearance as I look out my window, the animals have been fed and are napping to Christmas music.
Did some more reading and writing yesterday, listened to an interview with Dr. Blaylock and got his book off the shelf to review. I agree with probably 90% of what he says and have to do further research on the other 10%. Did some research on the Budwig nutrition program for cancer and ordered a book from King Institute, so I can learn a new wellness procedure. Also looked at online reflexology classes, I used to do a lot of reflexology using the hands and found it very effective, gotta learn the correct methods.
Gotta get me a kindle, am in the Amazon.com contest to win one then I will not have so many books on the shelf, I can just pull them up on my kindle.
Gotta go carry water to the livestock, hose is frozen!

1 comment:

  1. Freddie, I don't have a solution that really helps you -- but I do know that, with people like you in this world, it is a far, far better world.

    Thank you. You give me hope.

    Louise

    PS -- Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete