Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 7, 2009

Finally got my washer changed out, I no longer have to mop the floor while I am washing. Had trouble finding anyone to help so Lonna and I moved it ourselves. My body aches a little this morning. It is great to have it washing this morning, sounds good. Stormy the cat. the utility room/outdoor cat did not like us disturbing her room but she got over it when I put fresh food out this morning and a few extra treats.
Have to put a new cat door in the kitchen door because, Cowboy (huge dog) tried to get his shoulders through it. With two large dog doors you would think he would not need to use the cat door.
Did some more research yesterday and added some information to my book, have to keep using my brain so it will not become stale. Watched some sports on tv but very disappointed, Chiefs and Cowboys both lost, I do think I could have coached a bit better than their coaches did.
Have to hang out a load of wash and exercise these dogs a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment