Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Had predictions of snow today but as usual the weather man changed his mind last night. I think it is now rain this afternoon, so will hang out clothes early. I worked so hard yesterday rearranging the house to make it more comfortable for the big dogs, they so wanted to sleep with the little ones and I, I made them a couch in the bedroom, I can hardly walk in the room but they were so happy. Had to move one of the large book shelf units to the hall so had to move about 150 books and that was just one of the 4 units I have. I am a book lover and can never find the one I want, gotta reorganize them, have a dozen or so by my nesting chair in the living room and another dozen or so on my bedside table. Found my biology book from nurses training, 1952 was the year. After my house burned in 1982 my dad found it in his house and he brought it to me just in case I needed it. I think the only thing in it that is usable is our body structure.
When I moved the cookbooks, found a Christmas cookie book that brought back lots of memories, the dogs and I do not eat sugar often so guess I won't use it this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment