Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 6, 2009


I have never liked cold weather, I think it stems from the fact, I grew up on the farm and had to get out and feed the livestock and milk the cows. Now I would probably enjoy it if I was not now; feeding the livestock and carrying water to them. The sky is beautiful and it would be nice to take a little walk, all bundled up but I would have to take all these dogs with me. This old lady is not up to that kind of walk.

No money to buy Christmas gifts this year because the money is sitting on my roof in the form of a solar panel that heats a hot water tank. Also some money invested in supplements for all my family, I am the only one interested in their health. I must say I have some of that money tied up in books and cds to keep my brain filled with new information.

I have a very contented group of animals this morning. Their "bellies" are full and they are napping with a smile on their little faces. I don't know what to do with them, and I certainly would not know what to do without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment