Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 24, 2009

A short night with lots of distractions, the two Westies, Zoey and Abby were not used to all the different sounds you get from an animal house. All 21 dogs slept poorly and so did the cats so everyone is relaxing now after being fed and loved.
Molly, my grand daughter spent the night so the new dogs could get used to everything and everyone. I feel like I have "been ridden hard and put away wet" as my dad would have said. I feel every day of that 75+ years this morning!
Did not get much research or writing done yesterday and had only a short version of Qigong....probably not much today either, supposed to snow tonight, will be hard for Penny, Lonna and Jill to do the 30 or so visits to dogs and cats tonight and tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment