Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Somehow on my twitter, facebook, etc. my print got set on small and I had to find my reading glasses from "Dollar Store". I have to figure out to make it larger.
A friend, Laura, had a stray Bassett Hound come to her house and could not find the owner. Guess who has it now until they find where it belongs, a nice well cared for beautiful female. She does like all the garbage bags and snoops into everything in the house. It must have been a really big shock when she came into this house with all the dogs, lots of sniffing going on.
Carma? all the teams I root for won yesterday, Cowboys, Hogs, Jazz, MO, Stars, the stars must have been in the right orbit. How about my cowboys, they finally helped Romo out a bit and won!!

No comments:

Post a Comment