Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wonder of wonders, the big dogs mom and dad were off their part time jobs yesterday and came over to clean my back yard for me. Needless to say I was happily surprised. It made all the dogs happy, they had some more adoring friends.
Lonna went to Gordmans and brought me some flavored coffee beans and that made me happy, I love raspberry/white chocolate coffee beans, it is a pleasure just to smell them while they grind. Missed my conference on Health Coaching yesterday because I was busy getting my yard clean and my garden fence repaired. The sun was probably more important to my health anyway. I did some more work in my reflexology class and did extra practice in Qigong. Had a call from a person who was terribly afraid of getting cancer and I told her to do two things, give up sodas and sugar. She said she just could not do that, people continue to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment