Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 27, 2009

That's it, I am going to win the lottery (better enter first) and move to a warmer climate. I don't like cold weather especially the ice and snow. It takes so much energy just to get everyone fed and watered. Maybe I just need more money to make the place I have more "user friendly" The dogs and cats are all taking their early nap and I am washing and drying floor quilts and pads and mopping the floors. Gotta bathe Adelaide this morning after she and I have our time in the yard. She is so incontinent that I could easily bathe her 3 times a day, if it were not so hard to do.
Harry's stitches come out tomorrow, they are so hard that I will probably take them out this afternoon and see if the vet wants to see him tomorrow.
Watched my Dallas Mavericks yesterday afternoon and did enjoy, the Suns,too late for me. I don't think any of my extra dogs will go home until Tuesday.
Will have my cup of coffee and get started with Adelaide.

No comments:

Post a Comment