Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 11, 2009


My "nest" is so full and unorganized that I have to clean it up. One whole shelf of the bookcase is empty, it will be full when I unload my nest.

Made an appointment for Harry Potter at the vet, he has a growth on his left ribcage and he bumped it or something and it is growing and I called the vet, she will see him on Monday. He is my old man and goes everywhere I go so have to keep him well.

The toilets were draining slow, I think the drain to the septic might be a bit frozen but I decided I might better put the bacteria in so it could clean out the septic and the drains.

I spent the afternoon yesterday studying the KI manual and learning the techniques for stopping seizures and the other first aid procedures, I am really fascinated by this stuff. Also took some more lessons in Qigong. Also listened to some lectures by Dr. Norm Shealy and Dr. Bernie Seigel via the computer. I am so glad I am living in the computer age.

No comments:

Post a Comment