Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 23, 2009


Got A call last night at 10pm because Dixie's (the dog from the devil) mom called and needed to bring her and her old sister over for a couple of days. It never ceases to amaze me how people can "forget to plan" for their animals. I already have my plate full but agreed to take them, also have my 2 westies coming, they have never been here but I know them and their mother, we took a class in t-touch for dogs together a few years ago. Lonna visits these 2 every day at noon. My big dogs will be back today and that will make, how many?

Worked on my on line courses yesterday and really enjoyed the class on health coaching because we are in the one on goal setting, I enjoy that because years ago I did classes at the vo tech school and did a lot of goal setting seminars on such things.


No comments:

Post a Comment