Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Warmer this morning and a tiny bit of rain at my house, was able to use the hose to water the livestock so will have to figure another way to get my strenght training to replace carrying 5 gallon buckets of water to the barnlot.
Dixie, the dog the devil sends to make me humble, came yesterday with her sister so their family could go to Silver Dollar City. Dixie acts like a 7 foot 2 year old and has unending energy, night and day. Her old sister is very good but is big enough to take up all the space on one couch.
I got a new electric fireplace and when I plugged it in it blew out two different wall sockets that must be on one line, did not blow the breaker just the plugs, guess that tells me something about the electric circuits in my house, will use extension cords for the computer and tv then call an electrician after Christmas. At least I have good heat in the living room now and don't have to turn my oven on every morning.
Did more work on my reflexology class and studied my Qigong and KI, with the time I used to get my electricity running to all the necessary things such as tv and computer, I wasted a lot of time I could have been working on learning. Heard another interview explaining the great things fish oil does for you, nothing I had not already heard but explained it well so I could impart that knowledge to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment