Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 15, 2009


Had to take Harry Potter to the vet yesterday to have her check his little tumor, will have it removed on Friday. Lonna took half a vacation day so she could take him, the two vacationing dogs were still here and I do not leave the house when I have other dogs here especially big ones. I have this worry that something would happen to them if I left. Lonna will take Harry when she goes to work on Friday. I am really odd you know so I will call and make certain that the surgical wound is flooded with oxygen and left alkaline. I don't think it is cancer but I have seen in humans, when there is a trauma cancer can grow, if the wound is full of oxygen and alkaline, cancer cells cannot grow and of course I will be sure his diet is good and that he has no chance of eating sugar.

Dixie and her sister did leave yesterday evening so the house is much less confused and active. Everyone is enjoying sitting in front of the little electric fireplace and not being bothered. Even the big boys, Cowboy and Dude were glad Dixie left. Saturday the big boys mom and dad came to see their big babies and had used their food stamps to buy eggs and ground beef to help me out on making every one's daily meatball. They knew I made meatballs everyday for my dogs, to start their day and were caring enough to use the food stamps for the ground beef and eggs. I really appreciated them doing it because their boys like two meat balls every morning. I put ground beef, eggs, oatmeal and fish oil in the meatballs and freeze in mini muffin pans so everyone is anxious to get to the kitchen every morning.

Did some more study and practice in my reflexology class, will spend more time on my qigong today. It is cold so I won't spend much time outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment