Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

When Cowboy and Dude left for a couple days and the new bassett hound stray went to Penny's, I thought I would run to the dollar store and pick up some things I needed. Found that my car would not start, probably dead battery. I had to change my plans, I was really disappointed about not being able to get out of the house but my life is flexible.
Barky and Adelaide came to stay a week, Barky is a pug who comes to see me often and Adelaide is an old dog who should have been sent to heaven months ago, she has a dementia, is deaf, incontinent, and almost blind. I have to wear light colors so she can follow me into the house when she is outdoors.
Listened to a lecture on the Omega fats, 3, 6, and 9. I always learn something new. I also listened to a webinar on EFT tapping.
Will spend most of the day following Adelaide and mopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment