Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 13, 2009

House cleaning one step at a time

Do you realize how hard it is to clean up one area of the house, it takes real dedication! Last night Dixie, the dog who had unending energy, thought she lost her bone behind a cushion on the couch, I pulled out the cushion and you probably know what a "Pandora's box" I opened. Spent last night pulling on the cushions and using the vac, it was gross. This morning I have spent a lot of time doing the other couch in the living room, these are large couches with lots of cushions that are used by the dogs. I have done my work for the day, fed dogs, cats, and livestock, watering everyone, exercising everyone and cleaned a gross couch. I will now sit and have my cup of coffee. There is a show on HGTV called yard crashers that I like to watch on Sunday morning so while I have my coffee, I will watch tv before I start the wash, do my research for the day, take my Qigong lesson and my KI and do my reflexology exams. I am planning to find a musical cantata on the tv to enjoy and of course, I have to watch my Cowboys and Chiefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment