Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 9, 2009


Cold and windy, nothing on tv, so watched 'on demand tv', Julia and Julie. I really did enjoy it.

It is very cold here so I have to go break the ice so my farm animals can get a drink. The dogs are not wanting to spend much time out doors. I started the washer right away this morning because I do not have a heater in the utility room so wanted to be certain my pipes had not frozen. Stormy the cat lives on the dryer when she comes in so I guess she is keeping everything warm.

I don't know why but the dogs wanted me up @ 4 am, I was determined to pretend to be asleep so they would go back to sleep but it did not fool them. Even the big dogs, Cowboy and Dude decided they wanted to sleep with me so my bed got too small and I got up, just as they had all planned in the first place.

I did some reading yesterday and also worked on the book and my reflexology class. Did a little extra Qigong because I watched another master and really loosened up my old joints.

Going through some old things, found a playbill from my husband attending a performance of South Pacific in London 1950's! Some of those things were in a cedar chest that was not in the house when it burned. The playbill did not have a date but was probably 1951, it was the real performance with Mary Martin @ Theatre Royal Drury Lane. Also found the Cotton Bowl tickets from 1959, they were good seats and cost $5.00, We went there to see Air Force play, I don't remember the other team but it ended in a tie, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment