Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 25, 2009

SNOW and DOGS

Snow, ice and more snow, lots of drifting because of the wind. It is cold and I did not enjoy feeding the livestock and getting their water. JR the mini mule did not want to come out of his stable so I carried food to him and Julie the little hen.
The washer and dryer are running constantly because old Adelaide does not know when she is urinating and wets all over the house. The two little westies have not yet gotten used to the cats so bark a lot. Barky wants to sleep on top of me, other than that, we made it through the night.
If everyone gets all the pets visited without incident, all 3 of the girls and Molly will be here for a while this afternoon, weather permitting. 27 visits between the 3 and Molly is staying with some pets in their home. We will not be concerned about health and wellness as we eat today. My friend Sue brought me some wonderful "food" yesterday and I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment